Sign Up to Our Newsletter and Win an Afternoon Tea for Two
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is an afternoon tea for two voucher of your choice up the value of £70. Gift voucher terms and conditions can be found on the voucher.
- What I Really Wanted reserve the right to end the promotion without notice.
- Winners will be selected at random within a week of the month end, from all valid entries received within the month. Entries received after the last day of the month, will be included in the next month’s prize draw. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted.
- The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of What I Really Wanted, SK Chase or any hotels on our website (www.whatireallywanted.com).
- What I Really Wanted reserve the right to name the winner across social media and whatireallywanted.com to support promotion of the competition.
- Winners may be asked to partake in publicity surrounding their win though this is not compulsory.
- Winners will be contacted and required to must choose which afternoon tea gift voucher they would like within 30 days after being notified. If the promoter is unable to contact a winner or the prize is not collected within the time period, an alternative winner may be drawn at random and the promoter shall have no liability to the original winner.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non transferable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Only one entry is allowed per email address.
- You will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entry to the draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter will never release your personal details to any company outside of SK Chase Limited for mailing or marketing purposes. SK Chase Limited will use your details for the purpose of administering the prize draw only.